Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Music Mix!

HI to everyy hard rock---metal fans..Who ıs your best?metallica-iron-gun's N roses?

s_irem

s_irem

Turkey

i'm a metal fan..and my indispensable is metallica. in particular,James Cool

JAMES MY IDOL…    iron maiden-Dance of Death  By the way evanescence Laughing

who is your IDOL and what are your best SONGS?

Please share with me..cos i wonder it :))

09:20 AM Feb 14 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Nikita Kaliasin

Russian Federation

hi, s_irem! :)

my favourite band is maidens. i really enjoy their music. especially album 7th son of the 7th son. i think this is awesome :)

but about metallica and guns i think they are too american. do you undestand me? ;)

08:43 PM Feb 21 2009 |

BeatleGirl

BeatleGirl

Poland

AC/DC… but they don't like calling them a metal band. it's rock n' roll.

If we're talking about hard rock: Led Zeppelin, Deep Purple, Guns N' Roses, Scorpions, Whitesnake, Thin Lizzy, UFO, Van Halen, Steppenwolf, Rainbow, Nazareth, Grateful Dead, Aerosmith….

what kind of metal btw?

I love hair metal (huh, I'm a glammer). Poison, Motley Crue, Twisted Sister, Def Leppard, Tigertailz, KISS, Ratt, Alice Cooper, Cinderella, Warrant, L.A. Guns, New York Dolls, Hanoi Rocks, Pretty Boy Floyd, Quiet Riot, Skid Row, W.A.S.P…

and I like Judas Priest, Motorhead… they're all great.

10:09 PM Feb 21 2009 |

Nikita Kaliasin

Russian Federation

what's about scandinavian groups?

nigtwish, tristania, lake of tears and so on? i think their good points are strong woman vocals and driving riffs.

yeah, i like old english rock very much. deep purple, rainbow, uriah heep are classics ;)

05:32 PM Feb 22 2009 |

kiedis

Germany

my first album i have bought myself was guns ´n roses use your illuison (the yellow album, i don´t know whether it´s the first or second. today i love the red hot chili peppers, but of course the black album by metallica is one of the best rock albums i ´ve ever heard.

01:11 PM Mar 02 2009 |