Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Are You Human??Then Come And See but ....leave ur comment!!!!

Shymaa

Shymaa

Palestinian Territory, Occupied

The war on Gaza..

this is the second war on Gaza Strip…As usual, No one can speak, can deny or even refuse what is going on against GAza!!!!

Children are killing right now,,,SORRY, not just children but women , old people and innocent persons!!!!

they are victims..they don’t hold guns and attack israel…they r civillians!!!

Show me ur sympathy,

Show me that u refuse such a case in gaza

Show me that you are HUMAN….

PS:u can visit my profile to see the photos of the WAR against Gaza..

07:28 PM Nov 18 2012 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

zamalek

zamalek

Egypt

قد اسمعت ان ناديت حيا    و لكن لا حياة لمن تنادي 

09:10 PM Nov 18 2012 |

WobblyJoe

WobblyJoe

United States

What say you to the claim that your rocket launchers are located near civilian housing and your ammunition stores are in the basement?

11:41 PM Nov 18 2012 |

Shymaa

Shymaa

WobbylyJoe:

What ahell u r talking about?these r fake says

did u find the ammunition stores in those 15 houses which hitted by the israeli strikes and rockets??and u r very sure that those houses r belonging to civillians!!!

so where is the ammunition stores that u r talking about?

u know what?u remind me with IRAQ QAR..ur government said we will find Weapons of mass destruction.!!!!

these r just sayings…SORRY fake sayings!!!!

06:26 AM Nov 19 2012 |

Shymaa

Shymaa

zamalek

للأسف: لااااا حياة لمن تنادي

مشكوووور على تعليقك اخي

06:27 AM Nov 19 2012 |

WobblyJoe

WobblyJoe

United States

Well, now I know what you say to that claim and what you have in mind for people who question you in  the comments you asked for. This is nothing like Iraq. Iraq agreed to allow searches for WMDs such as it had used on the Kurdish people then broke its word because it thought the USA was too weak to care. Whether they had WMDs or not when we invaded is irrelevant. They shouldn’t have pretended like they did after they foolishly invaded Kuwait. We had a right given to us by the surrender agreement of Iraq in ‘91. I fail to see the same in this situation. That was the arrogance of Saddam, if indeed Hamas locates weapons near civilians, that’s not the same at all.  It doesn’t sound to me like you want outside help, only people to agree with you in your complaints.

04:41 PM Nov 19 2012 |

Oscar73

Oscar73

Israel

Shymaa

the Hamas and jihad is killing them….they commit crimes and terror acts from crowded population and using the civilian as human shield.

The Israelis r the most moral nation….we help you and giving you humanitarian help.

Hamas is killing you stop support Hamas….. and live in Peace.

07:28 PM Nov 19 2012 |

Oscar73

Oscar73

Israel

07:38 PM Nov 19 2012 |

Oscar73

Oscar73

Israel

07:48 PM Nov 19 2012 |

Shymaa

Shymaa

WobblyJoe

allow me to say u r a LIAR…frankly i didn’t believe anyword of urs..

u said IRAQ allowed u, about which IRAQ u r talking??

SADDAM was the president so why didn’t ur government asked him and took his permission?

as usuall, fake and lies from the occupation.they thought that these lies will give them right to kill innocentts!!!!!

i want to tell u some thing: HAMAS doesn’t launch the rockets from civillians places….u know what does the word PHOTOSHOP means!!!!

so since we know the fake israel, we r very sure that israel portrays everything according to their benifits…

the world say about us that we r terrorists…OKAY we r ..and we r proud to be terrorists…?!is there any problem to be terrorist??!!!!

08:46 PM Nov 19 2012 |

Oscar73

Oscar73

Israel

08:54 PM Nov 19 2012 |