Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Michael Jackson Dead at 50

CSI_fan

CSI_fan

Turkey

Is this true? I read in many news sources, and they all report Michael Jason is dead!! I can't believe it!!! Surprised

11:18 PM Jun 25 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Kath Rosa

Kath Rosa

Brazil

he was so beautiful,black or white young or now and for ever he will be

01:23 AM Jul 01 2009 |

restart*wan

Taiwan

I still can't believe, but  it is truth !!!

he is a such awesome  singerrrrrr  !!but  he was died !!

he created  lots of popular music and dance,,,,,KING of pop !!

we believe he was not alone!!!

10:11 AM Jul 01 2009 |

kkleung12

kkleung12

China

in my ages, mj has not so active in the music realm,but i have still listened his songs and watched his dancing too, he is so cool!!

02:10 PM Jul 01 2009 |

rickyzhuang

China

Hope he will continue his singing career in the heaven.

02:22 AM Jul 02 2009 |

SingleZhou

China

Dayton time, I feel life is so fragile, so vulnerable. Him, a great musical talent. He makes a glorious era, but now he has to leave quietly. His great, never survive in our hearts!

03:22 AM Jul 02 2009 |

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

God bless him..  Hope he did in that World, and will deserve good place in other World..

Allah bless him

11:23 AM Jul 02 2009 |

aiman.h.kallaf

Saudi Arabia

RUBBISH:)

10:00 AM Jul 03 2009 |

hh64

Syrian Arab Republic

Thus, there are very convincing reasons to believe in life after death:
1) All the Prophets of God have called their people to believe in it.
2) Whenever a human society is built on the basis of this belief, it has been the most ideal and peaceful society, free of social and moral evils.
3) History bears witness that whenever this belief is rejected collectively by a group of people in spite of the repeated warning of the Prophet, the group as a whole has been punished by God even in this world.
4) Moral, aesthetic and rational faculties of man endorse the possibility of the life after death.
5) God’s attributes of Justice and Mercy have no meaning if there is no life after death.

11:44 AM Jul 03 2009 |

hh64

Syrian Arab Republic

alsalam aleekom,my sister
Michael, who is the devil
Michael will be tortured in the grave after death
Thus, there are very convincing reasons to believe in life after death:
1) All the Prophets of God have called their people to believe in it.
2) Whenever a human society is built on the basis of this belief, it has been the most ideal and peaceful society, free of social and moral evils.
3) History bears witness that whenever this belief is rejected collectively by a group of people in spite of the repeated warning of the Prophet, the group as a whole has been punished by God even in this world.
4) Moral, aesthetic and rational faculties of man endorse the possibility of the life after death.
5) God’s attributes of Justice and Mercy have no meaning if there is no life after death.
regards
Hussein

12:15 PM Jul 03 2009 |

Blue-moon

Blue-moon

France

the world got rid of such person

05:04 AM Jul 05 2009 |