Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

your time is running out

amr1970

Syrian Arab Republic

Dears; the time is running out ,wakeup dears and  avail the chance that you are still alive ,still have possessing  the right of  your decisions , turn to Islam. Dears ; Quran is the book of Allah (Allah; is  the God of the  universes , the God of the earth and he heavens )  , so, Allah deserves to be worshiped and to  pay attention to his last message to human .Dears ; 5 minutes before sleeping and while you are in the bed  , try to get rid of your selfishness , try o be mind-independent , and ask your self the following questions;          What for I’m exist  in this life?          Who  has created me? Definitely you would come up with the some answers as , I’m being exist not  only to eat and drink , or to build and money collect (collect money ). Allah ; the God of all ;is the creator of all who created you , knowing  that would lead you to listen to his message listen to his call , listen to the last message which has been sent down to human –Quran-  , read Quran  thoroughly and try not to be under the influence of  the racism or religious sectarianism ,  Dears; if you do so,  you would have proven your wisdom  , and don’t let the devils s    take you far a way from the right path and let you  astray  .Dears ; there are a devils in the shape of human  who are restlessly striving to deter the fact seeker , there  are a hugely  paid   individuals and always mobilized to divert human from Islam .Allah  has threaten them and said in Quran ;57;      (14) So this day  ” doomsday “ no ransom can be taken from you ‘ “hypocritical men and the hypocritical women’’ nor from those who disbelieved. Your home is the Fire; that is your patron, and a hapless journey's end.  

01:31 PM Apr 19 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >