Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Love sucks

devilishkirana

Indonesia

You love someone..they dont love you, it's sucks.

You love someone they love you back, you fight with each other, love seems so wrong, broke up, your world collaps, its sucks.

You love someone, they love you back, but..they also love someone else.that's definitely sucks.

You love someone e, they love you back, but they hit you too, sucks.

You love someone, they don't even know that you exist!Sucks?completely..

You love someone…but he's (or she's) gay.Sucks?no… just wrong choice.

You love someone, they love you back and…they hitted by car..dead..that's tragic…and sucks.

You love someone, they love you back, live happily ever after…fairy tale…

Conclusion?love sucks mate… 

01:52 PM Apr 27 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

devilishkirana

Indonesia

love sucks..but it's always worth to try, to gain, to keep and to fight..FYI,my post is not from my experience, it just something i get from people around me. Me, myself is a love-believer and a love fighter..;p

12:17 PM Apr 30 2008 |

Maggie_Guo

Maggie_Guo

China

Hi markchina, if you're a guy charming enough, then there must be girls fight for youWink

06:18 AM May 04 2008 |

yalanask

yalanask

Taiwan

im right in that "love sucks" situation now, so i temporary agree with u …. but i do believe i will find another better one sooner or later. cos everybody deserves a right one. true, just the matter of time! 

10:29 AM May 04 2008 |

Jurate

Jurate

Lithuania

I agree!!!!!! It sucks!! Like nothing else!!

I dont wanna be in love anymore. NEVER

I feel so dissapointed of this..

01:32 PM Jan 09 2009 |

easyyang

easyyang

China

I Know why you will misunderstand what the "fight" means. In china, maybe there are so many people that if you dont fight for someting, you wont get it. sometimes it just means that you should try your best.

about love sucks, I think that just a funny joke, love will bring you happiness also will bring you sadness. that is the whole of love!

03:26 PM Jan 09 2009 |

shad84

shad84

United States

love sucks pretty much for sure

10:53 PM Apr 07 2009 |

shad84

shad84

United States

JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes
 JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes

10:59 PM Apr 07 2009 |

shad84

shad84

United States

11:00 PM Apr 07 2009 |

adrianasparvolli

Brazil

Love sucks AND LIFE sucks too.

11:52 PM Apr 07 2009 |

beautifulmind78

Syrian Arab Republic

I agree that most of us have had moments when they feel that love is bad coz it can hurt too much! But still its more hard to live without love…its the dilemma of life! either love and get hurt or live a loveless, lonely and dry life! what wud u choose??

12:41 PM Apr 13 2009 |