Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

talking about travelling

ice_ice

ice_ice

China

I  like travelling.  How  about you?  Maybe  we  talking about it.

01:20 AM Mar 31 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Alejandro81

Colombia

Me too, it's really interesting to know different places, different people and different cultures, maybe my gratest dream is to travel around the world

03:33 AM Mar 31 2008 |

magicgirl5

magicgirl5

Ukraine

I like travelling alot. I have been to Bulgaria, Egypt, Poland, Montenegro, Germany, USA but I`m thinking over where to go on vacation this timeCool

All countries are beatiful in its own with a diversity of cultural traditions, tasty cuisine, nice people and the like. Every country has its soul and there is someting magnificent about it that makes you pondering over from time to time of return there at least for a day or two.. sometimes even for a whole lifeSurprised 

I like Montenegro very much, a very greeny country with mountains and nice people, tasty dishes.Tongue outEgypt with its splendid sea, diverse fish, pyramids.

05:20 PM Mar 31 2008 |

Natalie19

Natalie19

Poland

I also love travelling! It's really amazing to explore new places, getting to know new people, their culture and customs. I think every country has something interesting to offer.

06:03 PM Mar 31 2008 |

ice_ice

ice_ice

China

Yes, we can learn more.  Why don't we talk about something of the place that you went.  Talk about people, custom, and others. We can know more through that.

12:29 AM Apr 01 2008 |

lathy

lathy

Viet Nam

i think most people like travelling to discover new place,culture,dishes Tongue outif i have money,time,definately i'll travel around the world

02:31 PM Apr 01 2008 |