Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Do you think it possible to find true kind net friends especially in the chat room?

Lieven

Lieven

China

i found that a lot of guys in the chat room are most interested in sex.Kept asking you stupid questions related to sex.And as is said on the net cheating is no more a news. I doubt whether there are kind friends could be found on the net in the chat room. What do you think of it? Share your experiences or opinions here,ok?it could be better if you could give some suggestions on making net friends.:) Thx

12:08 PM Feb 10 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Aone

Aone

China

whatever,'stupid' is too caustic

wherever ,reality or internet,sex is the problem we could't ignore it completely..

&wherever,friendship is something we can fall across but not look for….

09:01 PM Feb 12 2008 |

Moony Wine007

Brazil

I don't like "chat rooms" because of this, that's why I don't join it anymore. I prefer web sites like this one and orkut, because you can choose who CAN and who CAN'T talk to you and what these people can say.

I have a very big friend here and I am not sorry for it. Even though we are far away one from each other I like him very much.

Do you want a advice?? Stop to join these chat rooms and look for sites like this one.

=)

09:12 PM Feb 12 2008 |

Lieven

Lieven

China

yeah,thank you.i got it. i think i kinda go to extreme. Correct:talking about sex isn't stupid but sex is a sensitive topic,i suppose.I don't think it a good topic to talk about at the first meeting. Easy to misunderstand and feel uncomfortable.

There're different kinds of people on the net. It seems that whether you could find the true kind ones depends on…coincidence?Or destiny?

Yeah,web sites like this give people more chances to meet true kind friends.Better than in the chat room.i got it.Thanks.

02:41 AM Feb 13 2008 |

saudigirl

saudigirl

Saudi Arabia

I agree with Moony Wine007>>> your point is very good,Moony

Choose your friends by yourself,and you'll agree with them about the suitable topics that you want..

07:25 PM Feb 13 2008 |

Moony Wine007

Brazil

Thanks Saudigirl!

11:22 PM Feb 13 2008 |

james.xin1

China

yes!i think so

02:43 AM Feb 14 2008 |

amany7

amany7

Saudi Arabia

friendship is something we can fall across but not looking for….>>>> i agree with this very much .

08:09 AM Feb 16 2008 |

hala1

hala1

Morocco

yes that's true, i'm new member here, i'm here just to learn english, i tried to practice my english trought talking and have chat with some friends here , but really it's ridiculous, all the members here are talking just about sex, cam to cam as they said:) , it's really hard to find true friends in chat room!, but not all people are rude just try and try, "it's hard to find but not impossible!"......thx a lot

02:51 PM Feb 16 2008 |

Cumhur

Cumhur

Turkey

maybe you are true about males but not eweryman think sex at first (for example me:D)

ı only want to imrove my english and meet friends

the other people ideas about me not importent because ı only interested to my friends idea ok..

if someone can say about me something he/she must be recognize to me

03:25 PM Feb 16 2008 |

Michael Chan

China

yes ,and i support you .

03:29 PM Feb 16 2008 |