Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

why in the world lack of unity?

nadiaaa

nadiaaa

Pakistan

i always thinking about it and always get confused.

if we all want peace in the world then why do not do care and respect of each one and theirs religion,tradition and all. why we have conflict with others ever time.why do not we do agree on any single thing like 'PEACE','freedom','respect'.these common things every one want. on these things we will be unite.

i asked simply does we?

or we not?

05:38 AM Jan 26 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

molisun

molisun

China

It takes time. Human nature decides that some bad things will always happen, we have changed a lot, just not complete, I also wonder if the complete perfect world could come some day  ,cause what we can change is apperrance meerly , insidely, we are still the very human created at the beginning.

06:15 AM Jan 26 2008 |

molisun

molisun

China

Year, but the world is filled with both sides, we give things a name only when they exist, bad as some could be,how can we change? Onestly, we are not  all confliting , only the minor do. People who care like us should just voice the right feelings out and i really want to know how many people truely care about the world~

06:52 AM Jan 26 2008 |

chakra

chakra

Indonesia

The world that we dream of could never come true as long as there are people who are
ambitious, power-thirsty, greedy, jealous, cruel and inconsiderate. How could there be peace if people are not satisfied with what they possess and yearn for others' possession. How could you not be hurt if people are eager to gain riches at the expense of others. To create a peaceful world, schools must teach children moral values so they may turn out to be kind, helpful, considerate, loving grown-ups. We need to introduce these values to people whom we know before to strangers.

06:38 PM Jan 26 2008 |

devindernagpal

India

It' due to our ignorance… we are not honest,we preach different & pracise differently.we value opposite values. We respect richness.. We respect the killers,who kills others in the name of religion & nation.We respect the first positioner… We preach love but teach hate..

10:45 PM Jan 26 2008 |

Green Alice

Russian Federation

I agree with Chakra. All of us origin from childhood… Children today, we are grown-ups tomorrow. We should give good example to our children by being tolerant, pacific, curious, noble…

Unfortunately, history of the world is history of wars. Probably humans are aggressive by nature, but that is not an excuse for us. I want to believe that as global culture grows, humanity moves to more fair and peaceful world.

12:15 PM Jan 27 2008 |

nadiaaa

nadiaaa

Pakistan

firstly iam thankful to all of you u shared ur ideas.

04:47 AM Jan 28 2008 |

liuhefifa

liuhefifa

Germany

only life lived for others is a life worthwhile

04:49 AM Jan 28 2008 |

nadiaaa

nadiaaa

Pakistan

minora the questions u put out is also running in my mind sometimes.

unconsciously my purpose was also same when i had posted this topic in this forum. i have always read everyone want peace. and alot of stuff discussed over here,  from different people from different countries. i asked if we all want these things then why we do not give same thing to others????

06:58 AM Jan 28 2008 |

admi

Moldova, Republic Of

$10,000 To $15,000 From Home Starting Within 1 Hour!

Do you want to make money working by the way of Internet without selling, without trying to make believe, without getting out of your house ? I'm proposing you a part time job. Only one hour per day working with your computer. Here you can find the proof (http://www.freedom.ws/sleduard) calculate here: http://ws.website.ws/kvmlm2/st_calculator.dhtml

09:11 AM Jan 28 2008 |

spontan

spontan

Germany

yes nadiaaa,'PEACE','freedom','respect'.these common things every one want. on these things we will be unite.but there are always people like"admi" who have only more and more money  in their mind. there is a kind of people who are not interested in a peaceful world, they like quarrels, misunderstandings,hate and wars …because these are good places for thoose people to make their black or bloody business out of control.even they came with  fine clothes and big cars, they have dirty hands and destroy the unit we wish!

07:56 PM Jan 28 2008 |