Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

please

小媛子

小媛子

China

hi, my name is ying yuan. i am living in chian and i want to improve my english speaking skills. if somebody want to help me in learning english so please reply me because i am waiting for your reply and also for new friend.

thanks

my emial:

10:47 AM Dec 03 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

yogeshwa

yogeshwa

India

Hi Ying, I can help you, if intreasted please reply.

Thanks

10:50 AM Dec 03 2007 |

小媛子

小媛子

China

FIRST OF all .i want say very happy to receive you reply . and i am curious  to know how you help me with english.

thanks .ha ha .

good luck for .you .

11:09 AM Dec 03 2007 |

hennoune

hennoune

Mauritania

Hi Ying yuan I would like to help you , but first you have to tell me about your stadies and your friend

thank you

01:44 PM Dec 03 2007 |

小媛子

小媛子

China

HI .hennoune .

i  am very gald to receive  you reply .

my major is international bussiness. unfortunately  my english is very poor.  this is the first time on the website .so have no friend    at present .

thanks  for you reply.

05:07 AM Dec 04 2007 |

hennoune

hennoune

Mauritania

Hi Ying yuan ,me too this is the first time in this website ,you can improve you english in website anglaisfacile,you can do a  test and there is a lot of courses in english audios and videos .

10:51 AM Dec 04 2007 |

小媛子

小媛子

China

hennoune .
thanks .
I WILL TRY .

02:01 PM Dec 04 2007 |

hennoune

hennoune

Mauritania

If you like it dont forget this website

bay

02:08 PM Dec 04 2007 |

wangbin

wangbin

China

the kid in the pic is cute!

04:48 PM Dec 04 2007 |

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

hi.. i can't help you..because i try to learning english :)) nice to meet you. i am Sibel :)) from Turkiye (Turkey)

04:53 PM Dec 04 2007 |