Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Do you like computer ?why or not why? How about you feel the computer?

yumeiw11

China

I like the computer.because the computer is very useful.It make me happy and it can make forget some thing.It is our good friend.

11:47 AM Nov 23 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

vtdb11

Brazil

I use it to study, play, talk and more things.

In other words, I love it, because it give the world in my hand, without limits!

06:26 PM Nov 23 2007 |

vtdb11

Brazil

In other words, I love it, because it give the world in my hand, without limits!

vtdb11

Brazil

imnova

Indonesia

i am connected to it….

03:00 AM Nov 24 2007 |

mollzhou

China

i like it ,at the same time ,i hate it

03:03 AM Nov 24 2007 |

pty507

pty507

Panama

this is my favorite past-time, then the videogames :D

i like computer because i make my research for this way, i listen music, watch videos, i learn many things, meet pople and i contact my best friends i want to be computer engineer, the next year i going to the Unieversity and i will study computing.

thanks for read me!!!Wink

05:50 AM Nov 24 2007 |

joanna86

joanna86

China

I like it very much.everyday i open it and say hello to my best frends,we contace each other on the internet.  I can makd a lot of friends in there and find a lot of useful messages what i want .very convenince.

05:56 AM Nov 24 2007 |

don2ccc

China

Chinglish…...gosh…

Computer is my tool…My major is JAVA programming..

msnID:  don2ccc at live dot cn

06:14 AM Nov 24 2007 |

sweet10hearts

Philippines

Yes ..i like computer too…sad to say but i am kinda addicted to it.  Well this is very accessible…just with your finger tips you can have what you are looking for..i don't know much about computer but i learn this thing little by little..coz i did not take any units about it..just self study..its like a trial and error basis…good thing for me coz it makes me out of bored doom. Make friends internationally, learn foreign language and a lot more..

10:09 AM Nov 26 2007 |

preciousjem03

Philippines

Yes I like computer because it helps me connect with my friends and relatives who are thousand miles away. And anything or everything you want to know under the sun can be found through the aid of computer. I can also meet new friends anywhere in the world and just a click away.

Very helpful and very useful. Just don't be a slave of it, but be its master. It can either be a blessing or a curse to you depending on how you use it.

12:44 PM Nov 26 2007 |