Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

A SAD STORY OF A SAD MAN

rathi

rathi

Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

A SAD STORY OF A SAD MAN
One Sunday evening two men met in a London pub.
One of them was very unhappy. ‘life is terrible, everything in the world is really boring’, he said. ‘Don’t say that, said the other man. ‘life is wonderful! The world is so exciting! Think about Italy. It’s wonderful country. Have you ever been there? ‘Oh, yes. I went there last year and I didn’t like it’. ‘well have you ever seen the Norway? Have you ever seen the midnight sun? ‘Oh, yes. I went there for my honeymoon and we saw the midnight sun. I didn’t enjoy it’. ‘well, I have just returned from a safari in Africa. Have you visited Africa yet? ‘Yes, I went on safari in east Africa last year and I climbed Mount Kilimanjaro. It was really boring’. ‘well, said the other man, ‘I think that you’re very ill. Only the best psychiatrist in London can help you. Go to see Dr greenbaum in Harley street’. ‘But I am Dr greenbaum’. Answered the man sadly.

09:05 AM May 18 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

romantic sensation

Saudi Arabia

loooooooool

nice one

10:47 AM May 18 2009 |

manu_wj

manu_wj

Italy

eh eh, great joke!!

12:23 PM May 18 2009 |

Lovely Fabian

United Arab Emirates

That is just one of the ironies in life.. Some persons solve other people's problems when they can't solve their own problem.. It supposed to be a joke.. I smiled at this and at the same time I was able to relate..

10:18 AM Nov 22 2010 |

Nicte ha

Nicte ha

Mexico

dear diary:

Today's lesson:

Never find a date to visit Dr Greenbaum.Laughing

01:40 AM Nov 24 2010 |