Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Just Spend Few Minutes to Have fun

irsath

irsath

Sri Lanka

Hi Friends,

The chat is the best way to boost our English. at the same time, we should find the English native  speaker to chat ….

I hope, you can find it here…...If you are a English learner, let know  your Msn or Yahoo or skype ….

My > irsath2007 @ hotmail.com

07:03 AM Nov 14 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

trisha_k

India

my yahoo id is

cutie _ sur @ yahoo.co.in

trisha

12:54 PM Dec 04 2006 |

irsath

irsath

Sri Lanka

Hi friends….

Thanks for having time to reply  ....

i added your id in my msn …..

Thanks

Irsath  

03:52 AM Dec 05 2006 |

Morhaf

Syrian Arab Republic

mine is

morhaf23  @   skype 

03:54 AM Dec 05 2006 |

priscilla.shun

China

my MSN:

03:57 AM Dec 05 2006 |

trisha_k

India

Hi, Very good suggestion to brush up our english. We will all certainly improve our writing english capab ilities in english. I would like to siggest to all friends that you should start listening english programmes on BB C news cahnnels.Watching good english movies wiil also be helpful This  I am telling from my own experience.Someone suggested this technique to me . On the very first day I did not understand even a single word.But I did not leave the practice and continue.Now I can understand all programme and can communicate in english.Hope to hear from you all soon. My e-mail id is .

Love

Trisha

04:42 AM Dec 05 2006 |

trisha_k

India

Hello friends,I love this idea to brush up english language.My e mail is

Hope to hear from you all.

love

trisha

04:46 AM Dec 05 2006 |

irsath

irsath

Sri Lanka

Hi .. 

I agree with your point. There are many ways to improve our english knowledge. But i always use reading, listening and  chatting  to improve english.

But, I  hope, The best way to improve englsih is speaking with english. When i was in srilanka i could not use english to speak. Because there was my mother language. But here in Saudi Arabia i use Engish for my work. and still i don't have fluently english.But i can feel that i can solve everything with my english..

So, Friends just spend your time to speak in english with your friends or collegues…

Thanks

irsth  

06:34 AM Dec 05 2006 |

priscilla.shun

China

I am Priscilla from China and hope to make friends with you here.my MSN:

06:56 AM Dec 05 2006 |

irsath

irsath

Sri Lanka

Hi priscilla…

My plesure to meet you …. Laughing

Our friends will catch you soon….

Thaks

Irsath  

05:00 AM Dec 09 2006 |

may123

China

hi,Irsath

glad to meet you on "english baby".i think most members of this site want to improve their english ,especially to me.i am eager to speak english fluently,but it seems not easy.i know there is a long way for me,so i should do more practice to improve it,such as writing ,reading and listening and so on.By the way ,i want to ask a question to you,Have you listened the lessons  of "Today's English lesson"?How about your feel? in fact,i can't understand  most of them because they talk  so quickly ,i only catch a few words.Oh,my!I feel blue.

can you give me any  suggestion,thanks

MSN: zwamy123 @ hotmail.com

05:46 AM Dec 09 2006 |