Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

What do you do on a rainy day?

gracemao.tw

Taiwan

Today is a rainy day.  It is not downpouring but it is not convinent to go out.  What do you do on a rainy day?  Just want to get some ideas to have fun!!!!!Sealed

08:14 AM Jan 27 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

XuQi

XuQi

China

drinking with some friends

08:20 AM Jan 27 2008 |

lathy

lathy

Viet Nam

today,here is rain and cold too.so i just wanna stay at home with my warm blanket,eating snacks n go online.Enjoy my wekeend!

10:04 AM Jan 27 2008 |

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

woww i love rainy days :)) but not in winter!! in spring :))

i like cycling on the seaside with my cousins or friends a rainy day :)

or sitting in my bedroom and reading books :))

11:30 AM Jan 27 2008 |

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

I live in rain city! Almost every month it is rainy here! But if I can choose, I wanna stay at home and go to sleep all day long! He..he

01:00 PM Jan 27 2008 |

hihi903

hihi903

Hong Kong

If I have a choice, I would wanna stay at home, watch television, go surfing on the internet. That is.

04:42 PM Jan 29 2008 |

memo70

memo70

Jordan

rainy day is olwise mwan to me watch tv or drinking hot thing some time eating i like to stay at home at rainy day its so nice romantic

05:50 PM Jan 29 2008 |

joanna-zhao

China

rainy day is so romantic that my lover and i both prefer  sleeping inside  to going out,but walking in the light rainfall is a good thing  if having enough energy.

02:57 AM Jan 30 2008 |

Keton

China

Well, I don't like rainy day, especially in winter. If I have choice, I am prefer to stay an home.

06:17 AM Jan 30 2008 |

lylin428

lylin428

China

i think it's a romantic setting when small rain.i like walk out

06:59 AM Jan 30 2008 |

fred.mao

China

in rain?

in spring/winter, i like to stay at home to read books, listen music, watch film, play computer games. even I don't want to go out for my lunch/dinner, cook for myself or eat the intant noodles. but i will go out to solve the urgent and important case if it necessary.

in summer, I like to go outside barefoot with my umbrrelar. i like the water touch my feet. play the water with friends.

in autumn, i don't like the rainy days, because it is harvest season, farmer should do harvestry. if it is rain, i have to warry my mum if she is ok?

07:29 AM Jan 30 2008 |