Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Why do you want to learn English language?

Sami Saad

Sami Saad

Bahrain

Brothers and sisters I wanna your answer

Thanks

02:37 PM Sep 03 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Felice

Felice

Philippines

To learn english, one should learn the correct english grammar.  Our inadequacy in english is our poor grammar.

I found a good site to learn english grammar.  There are exercises, too.  You can follow the instruction.  The site is www.englishpage.com  

I suggested this site because all of you want to learn english.  As I said, to learn english is to learn the correct english grammar.  Try the site because it's very helpful.  And easy to understand and follow.

Good luck.

11:50 AM Sep 21 2006 |

ksatogether

Saudi Arabia

ksatogether     @   yahoo.com

07:52 AM Oct 21 2006 |

zwsse

China

in my pinion,i want to enjoy my job better.two year later i will graduate from SUN YET-SEN university and will take a job.facing the trouble of taking job,it is essential for me to master a second lanuage to deal with all things since i want to work for forigen compy  so it will give me so much trouble  now i don't know how to do ,if you excel at english, i must appreciate giving me some advice what i do and how to do .you are very  persion i want to find out 

11:01 AM Oct 21 2006 |

Jasminehong

China

I love English,which is useful in our lives.

12:58 PM Oct 21 2006 |

carl2003

carl2003

China

I want to improve it .I want to travel the world in future.But for now i have to past the EXM and learn more of it

01:30 AM Oct 22 2006 |

candy_2050

candy_2050

China

Firstly, I want to work for international enterprises. English is a must1

Secondly, I hope one day I can travel some foreign cities without a guide. I can communicate in any situation.

Thirdly, I can give my child a better home education in the future. haha.

The last and the most important one, English is quite important. I have no excuses giving up it.

04:45 AM Oct 23 2006 |

China

actually, i am not very keen in english, but i am now a english major in university and some of my classmates are very interested in this languge and they work really hard .so it just seems i have to learn it well. but i really consider english just as a tool to communicate with other people.and to learn something more ,i mean learn something in a proffessional way or study something.you see i waanna go on study after gratuting from this college and i won't put english as my major at that time.so i am learning english preparing for my future study not for a work concerned with english.

03:11 AM Oct 24 2006 |

China

actually, i am not very keen in english, but i am now a english major in university and some of my classmates are very interested in this languge and they work really hard .so it just seems i have to learn it well. but i really consider english just as a tool to communicate with other people.and to learn something more ,i mean learn something in a proffessional way or study something.you see i waanna go on study after gratuting from this college and i won't put english as my major at that time.so i am learning english preparing for my future study not for a work concerned with english.

03:11 AM Oct 24 2006 |

China

03:12 AM Oct 24 2006 |

lxe0309

China

i love english !And i can get a better job if i can improve my english! if i master it better  i can talk something with others!

05:23 AM Oct 24 2006 |